Attributes of Natural Mineral Feed Additive Nat-Min 9000
IN DAIRY AND BEEF CATTLE, SHEEP AND SIMILAR LIVESTOCK
- Nat-Min 9000 natural feed additive functions actively in digestion systems from ingestion through to excretion.
- Enhances digestion of nutritional elements and therefore provides effective and healthy diets by maximizing food digestion.
- It facilitates digestion by balancing the acidity (pH) within the digestive system.
- Provides continuity in cellular protein synthesis of microorganisms by gradually releasing ammonium.
- During rumination ammonia, stored by Nat-Min 9000, combines with oral secretions and provides maximum benefit from ammonium during protein formation.
- Enables new-born animals to be healthier, due to well-balanced and effective nutrition and significantly increases live weight.
- Improves beef quality.
- Increases dairy yield and fat rate.
- Helps sperm retention.
Please click here for product information.