Attributes of Natural Mineral Feed Additive Nat-Min 9000
IN LAYING HENS
- Increases egg yield.
- Produces a natural colour.
- Eggshell quality improves due to increased benefit of calcium.
- Prevents unshelled egg formation.
- Minimises the rate of broken and cracked eggs.
- Prevents roughness on shells.
- Increases egg size and weight significantly.
- Makes the shelf life of eggs longer by providing healthy egg formation.
- First egg laying is brought forward by two-three days.
- Prevents egg yield decrease, which normally occurs as hens age, and therefore maintains uniform egg production.
- Captures toxins and heavy metals and prevents them entering the food chain; Particularly effective at preventing aflatoxin retention.
- Provides healthy and effective diet.
- Promotes normal body formation.
- Decreases rate of undigested feed release by maximizing nutritional benefit of the feed.
- Shortens the live weight period required before cutting.
- Retains toxin and heavy metals; Strongly influences aflatoxin retention.
- Traps heavy metals such as Cd, Co, Pb very effectively and removes them via excrement.
- Prevents leg deformities and therefore avoids weight loss in chickens, which would normally have difficulty reaching water and feed.
- Protects the animal against toxic-level ammonia accumulation by serving as ammonia storage.
- Ammoniac level in blood declines and toxic accumulation in liver is prevented by Nat-Min 9000 supported diet.
- Prevents diarrhoea and watery excrement.
- Nat-Min 9000 can be added to both fresh and dry feed.
- Decreases death rate by increasing overall health, so medical cost, per individual bird, is greatly reduced.
Please click here for product information.