- This natural product has the ability (as litter) to hold toxins, ammonium (urine), and water. Also, if eaten by cattle and sheep, it removes toxins and heavy metals from their digestive system.
- Reduces bad odours and moisture (dampness) in sheds.
- Sprinkle generously over areas where dung, manure (excrement) and urine has accumulated.
- After use, it can be applied as an excellent fertilizer.
- Reduces the likelihood of infections from coccidiosis in calf shelters.
- Prevents the reproduction of larvae and maggots, thereby dramatically reducing the presence of flies.
- 6 - 8 kg of Zeta is laid per m2 after the barn has been cleaned and disinfected.
- Could be laid more under water channels, baseboards and where the fans are located.
- Could be spread over areas of increasing moisture.
Please click here for product information.